Wednesday 1 August 2012

Ilusyon, atbp. Pt. 2.

First day of August.


When I woke up, the first thing I heard was a "No classes," from my dear roommate. But since I slept quite early the previous night, I just rose up from the bed and checked Twitter and Facebook groups.


It's supposed to be "Hell Week" but somehow I don't feel like it. Sure, we have more LTs this week than usual. But that's it. Last week was more of a hell week than this one. The only difference is that, we have ACET Forms due this week, and UPCAT this weekend.


Three days into the week, but we've only had one school day so far. Tuesday. And just some random fact, Tuesday is one of our two full-sched days, aside from Friday. But for some weird reason, Tuesday seemed so light. It's like, nothing much happened in class.


However, I can say there's quite a lot that happened out of class. Like for example, I somehow got confirmation about something I've been having suspicions on before. It's something concerning a conflict between a classmate and I. I think that classmate of mine dislikes me. For real. I've gotten signals before, but the proof this time is just more on synthesis of happenings. Before, he talked about this person he dislikes and he hates how that person got a higher score than him in the UPCAT Simulation (Post-Test) that our Guidance Office conducted. So then I was in the Guidance Office to check my score, then he suddenly came in to get his paper. Then he said something about me being higher than him. But the thing is, I was covering my score, that even the person I'm with didn't know what my score was. Ohh.


Anyway. There was also something else. Have I told you about me actually wishing to become Alpha. Well I'm not really that passionate about it until some people told me something about the GAQT that gave me the idea that maybe, I'm kind of close. I mean, even if I'm not in, I'm close. But that night, I decided against it, and forced myself to believe that I just heard them wrong. Which is probably good because at least, I wouldn't be thinking that maybe I'm like the 50th in the list of Alpha candidates or something. And yes, I think that realizing I have ZERO NET MERITS helped me forget all about being even close to becoming Alpha. Masyado na akong feeler.


Also, I realized this newly-found rage against someone else in my class. I mean, I used to be one of those people who are neutral about him. Then something sparked my rage against him about Reader's Theatre. I thought that was it, and that I shouldn't take Reader's Theatre out to real life. But no. He just got into my nerves a few too many times. Outside of Reader's Theatre. I really can't forget how he said "Wow, I kind of missed the space in there." Okay wait here. So I went to walk with another classmate, while discussing/reviewing for an LT. Then out of nowhere I found out that this classmate I dislike had actually joined us without me realizing it. I don't really mind. Well, at first. So then while we were walking, I had to have a quick word with another friend whom we ran into. When I rejoined my classmates, that's what this classmate I dislike said. And it's so annoying 'cause DUDE YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE WITH US IN THE FIRST PLACE AND YET YOU CAN SAY THAT. WOW, JUST WOW. And it's so funny 'cause he actually likes 2 or 3 of my friends HAHAHAHA and he's actually trying to hit on them. Just, no.


I think I should stop ranting here. But I dunno. It's like a relief to rant. But then, I can't really think of "quality posts" -> posts that actually make sense and contribute to the betterment of this country where I live in and this planet whose resources I utilize.

No comments:

Post a Comment