Thursday 3 May 2012

Random.


Almost a year ago, I met this dude through some mutual friends. That day, we didn't really talk, until it's around time to go home. We started talking when we were about to leave for the bus station they were going to. And we didn't really stop talking, except when we're interrupted or when they had to go already. 


I call him Kuya KK in my blog/tweets. Even sometimes when we chat. He doesn't really object 'cause he was the one who told me to think about what I would want to call him.


There was a time last year when we chattered almost every day. But we both became busy (as he has exams for University, and my school just became really stressful) so we kind of just talk through mails and sometimes text (text is really inconvenient because it's International and stuff, but it's the fastest way). I really just miss those times.


After a while of not talking... I logged on to Skype one day while waiting for a friend to go online when... Janjajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~ He went online. And he started the conversation, alright. (Wow, that's so much for me being really "feeling close") And my, we just had a lot of catching up to do! It was unfortunate, though, that it was quite late (around 23:00 on his clock) so we couldn't really talk for so long. But we did talk about quite a lot of things!


So finally, he passed into University. But then, he would still take an exam next year, to pass into this better University~ so basically, he's just going to spend his year studying and some small trips (again). And he was so surprised when I told him that I, in three months' time, am going to take exams for University as well. After all, we have this six-and-a-half year gap between our ages, so I can't really blame him. ^^


And oh, I really do hope he comes to the Philippines soon. Maybe sometime around UPCAT (since our Quarter Exams are going to be on the week before UPCAT). And really, I'll bring him to The Fort (so I'll be allowed) and if possible, to my school. I promised a treat, so I have to prepare. But he shan't worry, I already have my birthday gift~ I'm really looking forward to him going here pretty soon, because I really want to talk like before. Talking with awkward accents and we have to repeat almost everything twice or thrice because we couldn't understand each other.


I apologise for this post. I really just miss this dude~

No comments:

Post a Comment