Wednesday 26 December 2012

This is weird. And sort of self-degrading.
I've read this post by a certain person hiding behind a pseudonym "Paulo Reyes". This person claims to be from my batch, but whether this person is a guy or a gal is currently unknown. And whether this person is an insider is also unknown. But I would just assume that this person isn't.
Dear person, I have read your one-time post. I am saddened by the fact that you decided to waste Blogger's space just to post a single post. And it's that kind of post. I want you to know that I may agree with your descriptions of some of the girls you mentioned in your list, but I definitely don't approve of your unnecessary mention of a certain Facebook group, namely "The Paz Disciples" for that matter.
I'd like to think that you are an outsider. Otherwise, that would be a real shame.
I wouldn't waste time and thoughts to defend The Paz Disciples, because I know it's no use.

No comments:

Post a Comment