Wednesday 25 April 2012

The First, and definitely, not the best

Pardon my first post. It will probably not meet your standards.

The sad thing is, neither would the following posts will. I bet your bottom dollar that you'd quit reading through in a few moments.

I'm definitely not a writer. So I hope you don't expect much from me, as how I do not expect anyone to be reading this blog anyway. If you want quality posts, I can recommend you some. But definitely not mine.I hope that through Blogger, I'd be able to find great insights that I cannot formulate with my own mind. Fifteen years into the world and I'm already convinced that my brain is made to just accept things, and to not give a second thought. I'd make an ideal citizen, especially for those countries whose governments use brainwash in order to control their society. It is ironic, of course, that I am like this. For all I know, every single person from my school is expected to become a leader of this nation when the time comes. But dear citizens of this country who help in funding my studies, I'm sorry that I have failed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment